23andMe iHeartRadio "Spit" Promo

Creative Directed by Ryan Ovadia

Spit - it’s that gross thing baseball players do in between takin’ grounders and hittin’ dingers. But did you know that it’s also incredibly complex? Filled with valuable information that can tell you more about your genetic code than Mr. DNA from “Jurassic Park”? For their hugely successful podcast collaboration with 23andMe called “Spit,” iHeartRadio asked us to create an animated promo to announce that they were back for a second season. We fleshed out a slick creative approach with tons of stylish references, ultimately landing on a minimalistic, text based aesthetic that engaged the audience and provided valuable insight into what the podcast was all about. From there, our esteemed animator Ariel Alter took the reins and put together a gorgeous piece of free-flowing colors and shapes to form our animated promo. So the next time you’re sippin’ wine and using a spitoon to compare tasting notes, remember how informative your spit can be. Oh, and check out this awesome podcast.

23 and Me iHeartRadio "Spit" :30
23 and Me iHeartRadio "Spit" :30
23 and Me iHeartRadio "Spit" :30
23 and Me iHeartRadio "Spit" :30
23 and Me iHeartRadio "Spit" :30

A little animated flourish is how we make this Spit shine.

CREW
Cast & CREW
No items found.